UPDATE 18 October 2022
Henderson Hall S-3 will conduct a CFT on the following days. All CFTs will be conducted at the Joint Base Myer – Henderson Hall
0700 October 21st & 28th
0800 November 16th & 17th, 22nd
0800 December 2nd, 9th, 16th, 19th, 20th & 21st
For specifics on locations and more training information, please click here. If you have any questions or concerns, contact the S-3.
Walk-in’s are welcomed for height and weight. Per MCO 6110.3W, Ch 1, para 3.F.3 “Uniform. The only authorized uniform for the weigh-in and BCE (if necessary) is the Marine Corps approved green-on-green T-shirt, shorts and socks. No other uniform or clothing garment is permitted.”
Please bring your green on green with you. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Command Physical Training Representative (CPTR)/Monitor Briefs
Command Physical Training Representative (CPTR)/Monitor Briefs are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
****Forthcoming Changes to the Physical Fitness Test (PFT): MARADMIN 404/21
· Starting 1 January 2022, time required to achieve the maximum points on the plank will be 3 minutes and 45 seconds. The time required to achieve the minimum points on the plank will be 1 minute and 10 seconds.
· Effective 1 January 2023, the plank will replace the abdominal crunch for the PFT.
· There is one scoring table for both male and female Marines.
· MCO 6100.13A W/CH 3 will be revised to reflect this change.
· DVIDS - Video - PFT Plank Instructional video (dvidshub.net)