UPDATE 2 September 2021
MARADMIN 442/21 reiterates the requirement for all military and civilian personnel with government computer and network access to complete FY2021 cyber awareness training. Please see the MARADMIN for more details and instructions on completing the training.
****Forthcoming Changes to the Physical Fitness Test (PFT): MARADMIN 404/21
· Starting 1 January 2022, time required to achieve the maximum points on the plank will be 3 minutes and 45 seconds. The time required to achieve the minimum points on the plank will be 1 minute and 10 seconds.
· Effective 1 January 2023, the plank will replace the abdominal crunch for the PFT.
· There is one scoring table for both male and female Marines.
· MCO 6100.13A W/CH 3 will be revised to reflect this change.
· DVIDS - Video - PFT Plank Instructional video (dvidshub.net)
CFT Schedule: All CFTs will be conducted at the Joint Base Myers – Henderson Hall.
Sep: 10, 24 (at 0700)
Oct: 5-8, 22, 30 (at 0800)
Nov: 4, 19 (at 0800)
Dec: 3, 10, 15-17 (at 0800)
Command Physical Training Representative (CPTR)/Monitor Briefs are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 0900 in
the S-3 Conference Room.
If you have any questions or concerns contact the S3 for clarification.