UPDATE 22 March 2022
****Forthcoming Changes to the Physical Fitness Test (PFT): MARADMIN 404/21
· Starting 1 January 2022, time required to achieve the maximum points on the plank will be 3 minutes and 45 seconds. The time required to achieve the minimum points on the plank will be 1 minute and 10 seconds.
· Effective 1 January 2023, the plank will replace the abdominal crunch for the PFT.
· There is one scoring table for both male and female Marines.
· MCO 6100.13A W/CH 3 will be revised to reflect this change.
· DVIDS - Video - PFT Plank Instructional video (dvidshub.net)
PFT Schedule: Henderson Hall S-3 will conduct a PFT on the following days. Meet at the pull up bars behind Smith Gym. Transportation will be provided for the run portion.
March 25 at 0800
April 8, 22 at 0700
May 6, 13, 20 at 0700
June 10, 17, 21-24 at 0700
Command Physical Training Representative (CPTR)/Monitor Briefs are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 0900 in
the S-3 Conference Room.
If you have any questions or concerns contact the S3 for clarification.