The company office (made up of company staff from each of the companies) provides the following types of support and service:
· Processing Electronic Personnel Administration Requests (EPARs).
· Responding to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
· Advising personnel on performance evaluations system (PES) issues.
· Approving convalescent leave on behalf of the Commanding Officer.
If you received orders to report to a HQMC or a Deputy Commandant’s office, you will be administratively attached to Alpha Company (A Co). The same company staff supports HQ Co and A Co Marines.
If you received orders to one of the 110 MCCs which assign you to a non-Marine Corps command, you will be administratively attached to Bravo Company (B Co). The below lists some examples of the units supported by the B Co staff. Keep in mind that this list is not all inclusive. Reach out to the B Co staff listed in this link for more information:
- Joint commands- SECNAV Counsel of Review Boards- Defense Agencies- Enlisted Medical Degree Completion Preparatory Program- EOD Technology Division- Foreign Area Officers/SNCOs- Fellowships- Intelligence Agencies- Military Postal Service Agency- Naval commands- Naval ROTC Programs- National Defense University- National Intelligence University- Office of the Chief Judge- Office of the Judge Advocate General- Periodic Review Secretariat- US Military Observer Group- White House
If you are a Reserve Marine who is joining the Individual Mobilization Augmentee (IMA) for units at HQMC, you will be administratively attached to Charlie Company (C Co).
If you have received orders to MCC 011, you will be attached to Headquarters Company (HQ Co). The same company staff supports HQ Co and A Co Marines.