Human Resources and Organizational Management Branch
Marine Corps Base Quantico
2004 Barnett Avenue
Quantico, VA 22134
Telephone: (703) 784-2049
From I -95 to Mann Hall (Bldg 2004):
Going south on I-95, take exit 150A toward Triangle/Quantico.
Going north on I-95, take exit 150 toward Triangle/Quantico.
Use the following directions after exiting I-95:
- Proceed through the traffic signal (Iwo Jima Memorial across Rte #1, on the right) Keep straight to the security gate. You may be directed to stop for a security check. Make sure you have all required documents and that nothing has expired. Valid form of ID include:
- Government ID,
- Common Access Card (CAC),
- Valid drivers’ license
- Follow Fuller Road past the golf course. Road will bend to the right. Stay in the right lanes.
- Go past first light and merge in the left lane (you are now on Barnett Avenue)
- Take the first left into the parking lot after you pass the crosswalk (Little Hall Theatre is on your right)
- Follow this road through the parking lot and then it makes a sharp right. At this point you will be parallel to the railroad tracks on the left.
- Turn right into the large parking lot. The long red brick building, beside the Fire Dept is Bldg 2004, Mann Hall (HROM).
- You may park in any place that is not marked reserved.
The town of Quantico, VA and Marine Corps Base Quantico are served regularly by both the Fredericksburg Line of the Virginia Railway Express (VRE) and Amtrak trains. The railroad station at Quantico is almost directly behind and a five-minute walk from the HROM MCB Quantico office.
|Download a Virginia Railway Express schedule here:|| |
|Download an Amtrak Eastern Corridor schedule here:|| |
Maps of MCB Quantico Area