From I -95 to Marine Corps Association Building:
Going south on I-95, take exit 150A toward Triangle/Quantico.
Going north on I-95, take exit 150 toward Triangle/Quantico.
Use the following directions after exiting I-95:
- Proceed through the traffic signal (Iwo Jima Memorial across Rte #1, on the right) Keep straight to the security gate. You may be directed to stop for a security check. Make sure you have all required documents and that nothing has expired. Valid form of ID include:
- Government ID,
- Common Access Card (CAC),
- Valid drivers’ license
- Follow Fuller Road past the golf course. Road will bend to the right. Stay in the right lanes.
- Go past first light and merge in the left lane (you are now on Barnett Avenue)
- Take the first at the second light after you pass the crosswalk (Little Hall Theatre is on your right)
- Follow this road through the underpass and then it makes a third righ at the traffic circle.
- Make your first right into the back parking lot of the MCA building. There is also parking directly across from the MCA building (Gravel Parking Lot).
- You may park in any place that is not marked reserved.
The town of Quantico, VA and Marine Corps Base Quantico are served regularly by both the Fredericksburg Line of the Virginia Railway Express (VRE) and Amtrak trains. The railroad station at Quantico is almost directly behind and a 15-minute walk from the EEO MCB Quantico office.
|Download a Virginia Railway Express schedule here:
|Download an Amtrak Eastern Corridor schedule here:
Maps of MCB Quantico Area