ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- U.S. citizenship. Security clearances cannot be granted if you or immediate family members are foreign nationals or possess dual citizenship.
- Enrolled full-time at an accredited university.
- Complete of 60 semester hours by the start of the internship.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Favorable adjudication of a Special Security Background Investigation and eligibility to receive a Top Secret clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI).
- Favorable results on a urinalysis screening for illegal drug use.
You may also be subject to random drug testing during the period of employment.
- Commitment to work full-time for at least 320 hours (8 weeks) during the summer months.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are accepted through USAJobs:
Vacancy announcements, which link to USAJobs, will be posted on this website.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marine Corps Intelligence is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered without regard to non-merit factors, such as; race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, handicap, or sexual orientation.