Intelligence Plans & Policy Division (IP) - informed by, and in coordination and cooperation with, other organizations within Intel Department, the USMC supporting establishment and operating forces, as well as other services, the intelligence community, and international partners - conducts planning, publishes service-level policy, and guides capability and concept development for the Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Enterprise (MCISRE). Through community coordination, innovation, and disciplined processes IP Division quickly and effectively capitalizes on opportunities presented by the ever-changing operational environment. The final result desired is a MCISRE which continues to provide premier intelligence support to global expeditionary operations across the range of military operations.
- MCATS Tracking and Review
- JCIDS Lead for Division
- UFR Tracker
- POM Input Coordination
- Division Integration and Coordination
- MCISRE Portal presence
- Special Projects
- CoP Management
- CJB and POM Oversight
- I-Dept Strategy Oversight and Tracking
- Portfolio OPT Oversight - Experiments & Exercises, ISR Payloads, DCGS, etc.
- Admin (DTS, Message Traffic, TAD/Leave Tracking, Graphics, Editing and Publishing Support