The Intelligence Operations Special Intelligence Communications (SPINTCOMM) Branch executes HQMC responsibilities concerning management of the Defense Special Security Communications Systems and Special Intelligence Communication capabilities. SPINTCOMM administers and troubleshoots the Sensitive Compartmented Information networks and communications assets available to the Department's personnel, in addition to developing solutions to meet the specific requirements of the Department.
- Provide HQMC Intelligence Department communication services:
- NIPR / SIPR / JWICS
- SharePoint / Web Services
- Classified Material Control
- Data Transfer Services
- Develop specialized solutions to better equip Intel Department with IT capabilities to improve data and communication resources.
- Assist the Department of Navy and national entities with service-level communications policy.
- Provide liaison between SSO DIA, SSO Navy, and all USMC commands for IT and IA.
- Manage and maintain accountability of SCI material at HQMC.