Intelligence Joint Matters/Administration Division (IJ) leads Intel Dept interaction for JCIDS. Joint Doctrine. IC Executive Command (EXCOM), and Deputy Executive Committee (DEXCOM), Quadrennial Defense Review, the Mission Requirement Board (MRB) and the Marine Requirements Oversight Council (MROC). IJ manages HQMC Intel communication with ODNI, OSD, and the Joint Staff regarding policy. IJ performs the DIRINT correspondence with ODNI, such as the annual performance plan agreement.
- Manage Intel Dept receipt, distribution, and response to Director of Marine Corps (DMCS), Joint Action Coordination Office (JACO), Knowledge Management System (JAC)), Joint Action Coordination Office (JACO), Knowledge Management System (KMDS), and IC tasks.
- Coordinate Intel Dept participation in the JCCS Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS).
- Serve as the primary representative to the Battlespace Awareness (FCB (BA-FCB).
- Serve as the primary representative to the Office of the Director or National Intelligence (ODNI) Intelligence Advisory Group (IPAG).
- Serve as the primary representative to the USDI Defense Intelligence Policy Advisory Group (DPAG),
- Serve as the primary representative at the USDI Defense Intelligence Statists meeting.
- Serve as the primary representative to the SECNAV Senior Review Board (SRB) Working Group.