The HQMC Physical Security Manager is responsible for all HQMC Physical Security matters within the National Capital Region (NCR).
The HQMC Physical Security Manager provides:
• Physical Security Surveys.
• Restricted Area Accreditations.
• Security guidance for NCR renovations and new construction.
• Alarm system support.
• Access control requirements.
• Key and lock program support.
• Emergency lockout support (Doors & Safes).
• Protected Distribution Systems support/installation.
The HQMC Physical Security Manager is located at the Pentagon room 2A288A and can be reached by at (571) 256-8648 or at SMB_HQMC_ARS_PHYS_SEC@usmc.mil
In order for the Physical Security Manager to better serve you, all Physical Security Requests (i.e. request for combination lock changes, card reader installations, lock installations, door buzzer requests, AIPHONE requests, physical security surveys, etc.) must be submitted via email.
All requests for services will be evaluated within a 24 hour period. For emergency services, (i.e. card reader failures, lock-outs, lock failures, access control system failures, etc.) please contact the following personnel in the order listed below:
Physical Security Office
Duty hours: (571) 256-8648
Cell Phone: (703) 254-3541
Duty hours: (703) 614-2477
Cell Phone: (703) 254-3539
Any questions regarding this matter may be addressed to the aforementioned personnel above.