• Subject Matter Experts in Key Management Infrastructure (KMI) policy and directive guidance for the handling, accountability, and destruction of COMSEC material and equipment.
• Account Management: Accounting, inventory, destructions, inspections and training for the use of COMSEC material and equipment.
• Continuous accountability of all COMSEC Material and Equipment through KMI accounting process and supply assessable material procedures.
• Conduct semi-annual Local Element Inventories, annual Local Element Custodian (LEC) training.
• Provide cryptographic equipment (i.e. KG-175, KIV-7, STE phone), requisition assistance and support for inline security of networks handling voice and data communications.
• For routine COMSEC requests please send email to the mailbox “SMB_HQMC_COMSEC@USMC.MIL” with the following information:
FROM: YOUR STAFF AGENCY or COMMAND
SUBJECT: ROUTINE SERVICE REQUEST
CRYPTO MATERIAL/KEYING: ____ or SECURE VOICE-INLINE PRODUCT: ___
REQ/REPAIR _____ INSTALLATION ______ OTHER _____________________________________________
BRIEF DISCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE REQUESTED: _____________________________________________