POSITION TITLE: SUPERVISORY PROGRAM SPECIALIST
APPOINTMENT TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: Pentagon, Arlington, VA
* You will give advice, counsel, or instruction to employees on both work
and administrative matters.
* You will prepare plans for funding and resources to support program
development, sustainability efforts, and budgetary strategies for partnering
with and leveraging the resources of governmental entities when possible
within authorized program areas.
* You will assess projected situations to determine appropriate tools for
presenting planning and liaison values, techniques, and processes in a
meaningful way to professionals in many fields and disciplines.
* You will support senior leadership in advocating for the manning,
training, and equipping of information disciplines, information related capabilities
(IRCs) and/or forces to support all phases and types of combat operations.
* You will serve as the subject matter expert for information capability
development, force generation, and readiness reporting.
* You will coordinate for funding and resources with the Resources Division,
and as applicable other USMC resourcing entities.
* You will evaluate strategic planning principles in relation to the
organization and mission.
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: ST-10568288-19-KGG
OPEN DATE: 08/15/2019
CLOSE DATE: 08/20/2019
To view the full vacancy announcement, please use the link provided below: