Applications for the Student Employment Program for Summer 2014
are no longer being accepted. Thank you for your interest.
Marine Corps Intelligence provides a premier student employment program which incorporates education, training, and site visits. Student employees are integrated within our workforce, providing not only research, but intelligence products to Marines around the world.
If you are a student with integrity, flexibility and interests in writing threat estimates, generating weapons studies, assessing foreign cultures, conducting geospatial analysis or possess information technology skills our student employment program is for you.
What We Offer
- Paid opportunities for undergraduates and graduate students enrolled at an accredited university. (GG Salary Table)
- Job opportunities with locations on Marine Corps Base Quantico (Virginia) and in the Pentagon (Washington, DC).
- Opportunity to earn 4 hours of annual leave and 4 hours of sick leave each pay period.
- A nurturing work environment offering a variety of learning opportunities and valuable resume building experiences.
- Integration into the workforce. Our student employees become productive and active members of the team ~ working alongside Marines and civilian Intelligence professionals during the summer and during school breaks.
- Site visits to various Intelligence Community facilities.